Tuesday 21 July 2015

Bourjois La Laque



When it comes to nail varnish, I'm a Barry M Gelly girl through and through, but I couldn't resist picking up one of the new Bourjois La Laque polishes on my lunch break last week! I'm always a sucker for a new drugstore purchase, and I'm not gonna lie, the only reason I picked this up was because I was intrigued by the bottle. Triangular?! What is this madness? After a fair bit of indecisiveness I settled on the shade 'Flambant Rose' (a girl can never have too many hot pinks right?) and away we went to the checkout. 

Now I've said on my blog before that I really cannot be a judge of how well a nail varnish lasts. My nails reject any form of polish on them and it always chips after a few hours, but what I can comment on is how. freaking. pretty. this colour is. I've had so many people ask me what shade I'm wearing, and a few people even ask me if I've got gel nails! The formula is super thick and glossy so you only need one coat to get an opaque finish, and it dries faster than any varnishes I've ever used. I actually timed it because I was so amazed at how fast it dried. Want to know? Two minutes. Two minutes and it was past the tacky stage, to the point where I could put my hair up and no smudging at all! Application is also super easy due to the slightly curved brush, three swipes and I'm done.

Quick drying, easy application, opaque finish and gel look; am I dreaming?

Georgia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment