Tuesday 9 June 2015

Georgia 'Pops' Into Boots





Every girl is familiar with the 'I'll just pop into Boots to get some deodorant' situation, you know, the one where you come out with £50 less in your bank account. On this particular occasion, I popped in to get some deodorant and razors, both of which I forgot to pick up. Doh. However, I did manage to get sucked into the 3 for 2 deals so here I am with a mini haul for your enjoyment.

I originally got sucked into the L'Oreal 3 for 2 deal as my beloved L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic mascara and L'Oreal Superliner were both on their last legs, so I picked those both up (I even had to search in the drawers below the counter to find the right eyeliner; how to spot a true beauty enthusiast). I took ages trying to decide on the third item to pick up but my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection concealer was running out so I picked up the L'Oreal True Match concealer to replace it as on first swatch, the formulas seemed very similar.

Next I headed over to the skincare aisle and got sucked into yet another 3 for 2 deal. My skin is crazy hyperpigmented so I was immediately drawn to the Yes To Grapefruits Uneven Skin Tone Moisturiser. Whilst I was browsing the Yes To... range, I heard a woman next to me rave to her friend about the Sanctuary range so I headed over and blindly picked up the Sanctuary Fresh-Faced Purifying Wash as I sort-of-not-really needed a new morning cleanser. I then took forever trying to decide what to pick as my 3rd skincare choice, until I saw a lone Serozinc hidden at the back of the La Roche Posay counter. I snapped that baby up faster than I've ever moved in my life.

Now for the boring bits (but we all know the boring bits are actually the most interesting, right?). I picked up yet another Batiste Dry Shampoo in 'Deep and Dark Brown'; a must have for any dark haired girl, I can't remember life before this and this must have been my 20th can. Then cotton pads. It's probably strange to have a cotton pad preference but the Boots Double Sided Cotton Pads are always my go-tos. And last but not least, I picked up this adorable little mini travel bottle set for when I'm jet setting off to NYC next week. A girl can never have too many mini things. 

Reviews will be coming soon!

Georgia 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same; I go to Boots for one thing and come out with a million aha. Ooh could you do a travel essentials or a travel makeup bag post please x

    http:///www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogsppt.co.uk

    ReplyDelete