Sunday 7 June 2015

The Cheapest Summer Lip





I had a bit of a love affair with the Collection Cream Puffs a couple of years ago, but new lip products came in and the Cream Puffs were pushed to the back. Until a couple of weeks ago that is. I was searching through my collection for a low maintenance, bright(er) summer lip and rediscovered this in the shade 'Fairy Cake'. It scores instant points just for the adorable name.

Fairy Cake is a beautiful coral shade, perfect for the warm summer months and due to the doe foot applicator and matte finish, it is probably one of the most low maintenance lip colours I own. One slight negative is that I find it takes a couple of layers to build up a solid colour but for just £2.99, can you really complain? The matte formula is also one of my favourites that I've tried; it's nowhere near as drying as some matte shades can be and has a slight velvet-y texture on the lips.

Next time you're near a Collection counter I would highly recommend you go pick this up! There's only 4 shades in the range, with this and 'Cotton Candy' (a true baby pink) being the only good picks of the lot, so Collection... get your act together and release more shades ASAP!

Georgia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment