Thursday 30 July 2015

The Everyday Makeup







I get a lot of people asking me what makeup I wear on a daily basis, which is a difficult question for me to answer because I like to switch it up. I suppose when you have as much makeup as I do, it's a waste not to use something different every day, However, although the products change, the 'style' of my makeup tends to stay the same: a brown smoky-ish eye and a pinky lip. The only things that pretty much always stay the same are my base routine and mascara. Oh L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic, what would I do without you.

I've downloaded another trial of Final Cut Pro X and I spent way longer than I would like to admit playing around with the editing on this video, so I really hope you enjoy a bit more adventurous editing. I love it when I put that little bit of extra effort into a new video, I always feel so proud of myself when it's finally uploaded. Have you got any video ideas for me? I'm open to suggestions for anything! 

Georgia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment