Monday 3 August 2015

Songs of the Moment

Music has always been a massive part of my life. It started with my Spice Girls obsession when I was three years old and I've never looked back since. I describe my music taste as 'cheesy pop, disney and musical theatre'. I suppose I have a deep appreciation for all music which tends to be dismissed by everyone else. A song isn't a song unless you can sing along, and I mean really sing. I don't really tend to keep up with the charts too much, I'll listen to a song released 15 years ago and keep it on loop for 3 months straight.

I figured I should share some of these current favourites with you and hope you can discover some new music!

Hedwig and the Angry Inch 'The Origins of Love'


Little Mix 'Black Magic'


If/Then 'What If'


Pocahontas 'Just Around The Riverbend'


Demi Lovato 'Give Me Love'


Hozier 'Someone New'


Georgia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment