Friday 24 July 2015

The Best Videos on Youtube

I'm the sort of person who can watch the same thing over and over and over again. In fact, I've watched my favourite movie at least 150 times. In the same way I go back to my favourite movies, I have my playlist of what I consider to be the best videos on Youtube that I go back and watch on a regular basis (if I tell you exactly how often it may get a tad embarrassing). Today, I am going to share those videos with you to ensure that nobody is missing out. Enjoy.

My Drunk Pumpkin


It's no secret that the Holy Trinity, Hannah, Grace and Mamrie are my favourite Youtubers and out of all of their videos, this has to be my absolute favourite. I may even go as far as to say that this is actual my favourite video on Youtube. I don't think I can put this video into words without it sounding ridiculous, but they get drunk and do things to pumpkins. Just watch, you won't regret it. (For any of my friends who are confused by my constant 'Mamrie ate paint' references, be confused no more)

Edward Fortyhands


Next up is the first of my double bill of Tyler Oakley's 'Special Auguest' videos and of course, another video featuring Mamrie. Me and my best friend Luke have watched this video together so many times that we can literally quote it word for word and it still makes me cry laugh every. single. damn. time.

Times We've Pooped Our Pants


And the second of the Special Auguest videos, this time featuring Louise. Another video that never fails to make me cry laugh, even though I know exactly what's coming. Nothing like a good poo story to keep you entertained. 

Favourite Lipsticks (Va Va Voom)

Moving away from the funny videos, I cannot do a list of the best videos on Youtube without mentioning Claire. Her editing skills are without a doubt the best out of anyone I've ever watched and every time I watch one of her videos I get serious editing jealousy. Actually, not even just editing. Her creativity is incredible and I look forward to Claire's videos every week.

Coming Out


I'm pretty sure I've watching every single coming out video on the internet, but Ingrid's is definitely my favourite. I love how candid and raw it is, and I think it's a video that everyone, even non-LGBT people should have to watch. It's not a video that everyone will 'get', but it sums up the struggles perfectly and I feel like the raw emotion will really help people to understand these issues which so many people are still ignorant to.

And that concludes my favourite Youtube videos, I have millions more I could mention but I feel like I rounded it up to a top 5 nicely. If you want to see more of my favourites then just let me know in the comments, but I hope you watch and enjoy these videos as much as I do.

Georgia 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment