Friday 2 October 2015

Autumn Berries




With Autumn just around the corner, I feel like it is only right that I give you all a heads up on the ultimate autumnal lip colours. Deep red/plummy/purple-y/autumn-y lip colours are my thang. I'm a bit of a baby vamp at heart.

First up we have MAC 'Rebel', the ultimate autumn lip. As you can tell by the teeny tiny nub of lipstick left, I wear this a lot. Slightly different from the other two lipsticks, it's more of a pinky purple and one that never fails to get me a compliment every single time I wear it. You can dab it on for a stain-like colour, or layer it up with lip liner for a real punch of colour.

Topshop lipsticks are crazy underrated in the beauty world, they have a huge range of shades and they definitely rival MAC in terms of formula. 'Beguiled' is my absolute favourite shade from the range and it's a nightmare to get my hands on so whenever I see one on the shelves I make sure I snatch it up quick. It's more of a deep wine shade and has a beautiful pearlescent sheen when it sets on the lips. You can keep laying it for a really deep vampy shade, which I love to do for nights out.

Finally, we have L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in 'Mon Jules'. I've done a full review here so I won't ramble on, but it's the most 'red' shade of the three but leans more towards the berry side than your classic red. The first time I used this I was amazed at how long it lasted on my lips and it's perfect if you're going for a classy meal out and don't want to worry about the embarrassing faded-lipstick situation. 

What's your favourite autumn lip colour?



No comments:

Post a Comment