Tuesday 6 October 2015

'Georgia Pops Into Boots...'




In this week's edition of 'Georgia pops into Boots', I went in to grab a new Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil as mine had run out (that's right, I actually used a product up). What ensued was a rather mad dash around Boots on my lunch half-hour and £35 very swift disappearing out of my bank account. But it's all totally justifiable.

As mentioned, I picked up a new Archery from Soap & Glory. This pencil/spooly combo is a dead-on dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and comes in at about £8 less, and I find it lasts a lot longer too. I can get one of these babies to last at least 2 and a half months of daily use before I need to buy a new one.

Also on the make-up wavelength, I decided to pick up a couple of the Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liners as I've heard rumours that they rival the MAC liners. The shade 'Spice' looks vaguely similar to the elusive MAC 'Soar' and 'Black Tulip' looks as if it will be the perfect pairing for my autumnal berry lip shades.

My trip to the Essie stand was a short one. The shade 'Aruba Blue' immediately caught my eye and was in my basket faster than I could blink. A beautiful pearlescent royal blue and the perfect summer - autumn transition shade.

Another product that I genuinely needed to pick up (promise) was a new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I do prefer Bioderma but the £5 price tag on the Garnier means that it tends to win out every time. It's gentle, good for removing eye makeup and doesn't break the bank.

Finally (and possibly most exciting) is the Real Techniques Deep Cleansing Gel. I haven't seen this in store before and I haven't heard anything about it online, so I figured it's my duty as a blogger to pick this up and see what the deal is, right? My last brush cleanser has just run out so it's the perfect time to give this a go and I'll let you know my verdict when next brush washing day comes around, which is more than overdue and probably still won't happen for a while. We all have our beauty vices and mine is not washing my brushes. Ugh.

Let me know if you enjoy these mini blog hauls or if you'd rather I waited and did massive hauls on my YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment