Thursday 8 October 2015

Aruba Blue


Today's post is just a quick heads up on possibly my favourite nail varnish ever. I know I say that a lot but I really mean it this time, okay?! I was on one of my lunch break browses around Boots and spotted this beautiful pearlescent blue shade screaming out to me on the Essie stand, and of course I had to have it.

When I say I have no other shades even similar to this, I mean it. I'm usually more of a mauve-y, dusky pink, 'granny colour' kinda gal, but for some reason this called to me. Two coats leaves you with a perfectly opaque royal blue with a pearly shine and it lasted three whole days on me before it began to chip, which is completely unheard of on my brittle nails. I even got compliments on the shade and people asking me where I got my nails done! Crazy, because my nails are all kinds of gross.

I just figured it's my duty as a general internet-beauty-person to share this beauty with you. Go buy it, I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment