Friday 8 May 2015

The Beauty Wishlist


Okay so this totally wasn't supposed to be an exclusively-high end makeup wish list but ...oops. What can I say, I'm a girl of expensive taste. I tend to find that if I want a drugstore item I will go out and buy it right away, if I want a more expensive product, I will mull over it until I eventually buy it 6 months later. It's a long system.

I've hit a bit of an impasse with my skincare at the moment. I'm on medication for my acne but it's totally messed with the state of my skin and I find a lot of cheaper skincare items are tending to make things worse rather than better. The Pixi Glow Tonic is possibly number one on my list right now. I have very uneven, textured skin and apparently the Glow Tonic works wonders at sorting it out. It's not too badly priced either, at just £18. I'm also really intrigued by the entire Sunday Riley range. Perhaps it's the ridiculous price tag that makes me want it (I always seem to want what I can't have), but I do see myself caving at some point and subsequently hating myself for a number of days. Watch this space.

My number one makeup want has to be the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. I've come dangerously close to ordering this online so many times, but there's so many shade choices so I'm gonna do the sensible thing and wait until I'm next near to a Space NK so I can get properly matched. Goddamn you Reading for not having one. Charlotte Tilbury was also an obvious mention on this list, next time I'm in Selfridges I've decided that I'm definitely going to treat myself to the 'Pillow Talk' Lip Cheat lip liner and a lipstick in a yet-to-be-announced shade. Oh the makeup feels. As for the MAC and Urban Decay items, I'm attempting to wait until New York because it's so much cheaper out there but I don't know if I can do it. 40 days Georgia, be strong. 

My final shoutout goes to the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye liners. I've recently rediscovered my love for them; so quick and easy to use, they stay in place alllllll day, and they have so many shades to choose from. I have two already in 'Perversion' and 'Loaded' but I need ALL the shades. 

What are your makeup must haves? Anything I should add to the list?

Georgia
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment