Wednesday 11 March 2015

Hello Blog

My entire life, all I've wanted to be is powerful, like a fairytale. Think Blair Waldorf, Santana Lopez, Katherine Pierce. And for the past few years I've been living in this bubble where 'one day' something was going to happen and my life was going to become extraordinary, like it was destined. But of course, that hasn't happened and I'm stuck in a 9-5 office job. Sleep, work and repeat. 

So I've decided to make my life extraordinary. Still not exactly sure on the details, but this blog is intended to help make it happen. Not in a 'my blog is going to make me famous' way, but in the terms that I'm going to make myself do things that I wouldn't usually do, using this blog (and hopefully readers) as a motivation. I want to travel, I want to see and do everything. I think back to 14 year old Georgia who was scared to leave her house in the fear that 'something might happen', and I want to cry. I spent my entire teenage years crippled by my anxiety, and now I'm going to make up for it. I'm not going to let anxiety, work, the fear of being judged hold me back anymore. 

Georgia 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment