Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Spring ASOS Wishlist


My favourite blog posts to read are wish lists, so it was only a matter of time before I made my own one. There's no better feeling than making a list and then checking the items off one by one - whether that's a to do list or a shopping list! All the stores are absolutely killing the spring fashions at the moment (am I cool enough to use the word 'killing' in that context?), but the ones really hitting it out of the park are ASOS, New Look and Zara, so expect those wish lists to follow shortly.

I've recently had a bit of an epiphany with my fashion choices. I was a teeny tiny size 4 up until I was about 16 and I don't think I've ever really accepted the fact that I grew curves. I'm not overweight by any stretch of the imagination, but I've started to accept the fact that there's just no point trying to squeeze my boobs into tight size 8 tops. They're really not size 8 material. My thighs aren't exactly skinny either, I think I can thank my years of horse riding for that. But I do have a teeny waist, a true hourglass figure. The point of that digression was this: I need to dress for my figure. I've realised that I have a very similar body type to Demi Lovato so she has become my fashion inspiration, she dresses beautifully and looks so freaking hot all the time. 

As you may be able to see from my very artistically made collage (*cough*) above, I go for clothes that draw me in at the waist. I am totally head over heels for the stripy playsuit. The vertical stripes will slim me out and I adore the 40s feel to it. Plus they do it in petite so it won't drown me, score. It's definitely going to be my payday purchase. The oversized checkered shirt may have to join it too, it goes against everything I've said about drawing me in at the waist but it just looks so damn comfy.

New Look wish list next?

Georgia 
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment