Monday 11 July 2016

Love Me Beauty | July 2016



It's that time of the month where another Love Me Beauty box arrives at my doorstep and after having a good rifle through, I get to share it with all you lovely people.

Love Me Beauty is a subscription box service with a difference, you pay a set amount each month and get given credits; with those credits you get to choose what you want in your box from the great selection on their website, which is updated every month. When you first join Love Me Beauty, they ask you questions for your own profile and they will then select the ideal products for you each month, or you can just browse the entire shop and pick whatever you want! Honestly, it's the best subscription box out there because you will never get sent a product that you don't want, a common occurrence with the other beauty boxes. I don't endorse any companies I don't believe in, so please check out LMB - I have a discount code of GEORGIA20 that you'll be able to use for 20% in your first month.

Sales spiel over, let's take a look at the products I got in my box for July (spoiler alert: it's probably my favourite one yet):


  • A Love Me Beauty makeup bag - each month the products come in a different little bag and I love this super cute baby blue!
  • Yes to Cucumbers soothing face wipes which I'm going to pop straight in my travel bag
  • A full-size OPI nail polish in 'Strawberry Margarita'
  • Mini travel Caudalie samples of their Vinoperfect Radiance Serum and Divine Oil
  • A sample sachet of the Argentum La Potion Infinie
  • FULL SIZE (!) Pixi Correction Concentrate 
  • and a FULL SIZE Pixi Nourishing Lip Polish (which is my new favourite product ever)
Please check out this awesome brand and use my discount code as above for some money off, you won't regret it for a second!



No comments:

Post a Comment