Thursday 3 September 2015

Dubai Wishing


I'm heading off to Dubai next week and as excited as I am to melt under the sun, I'm possibly equally excited to visit Dubai Mall. I've heard some wonderful things. Another very exciting thing about Dubai is they are home to both Sephora and Bath & Bodyworks. THE EXCITEMENT.

I've formed a little wishlist of everything I intend to pick up whilst I'm over there, consisting of candles and makeup, the two loves of my life. I'm lusting after some of the autumnal Bath & Bodyworks candles (is autumn even a thing in Dubai?!) which I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up and bring home thanks to Emirates massive 33kg baggage allowance. And of course I'm gonna need a top up of my hand sanitisers, however it looks like they've changed the packaging though which is disconcerting. I don't like change. 

I've managed to keep my Sephora list short and sweet, possibly due to the sheer amount of money I spent there on my last trip. When I visited New York in June I fell in love with the all-matte Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette, but of course it was sold out everywhere. I visited 5 NYC Sephora's and nada. I'm pinning all of my hopes on it being in stock in Dubai otherwise I am going to have to bite the bullet and order it online. Other products that have made the cut are the Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation as foundations and my skin have been having commitment issues at the moment, the Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in a yet-undecided colour, the Urban Decay Sheer Revolution lipstick in the oh-so-autumnal shade 'Shame', and finally a few of the Formula X nail polishes, one of my favourite formulas around.

This reminds me, I need to get those ££ changed up...

No comments:

Post a Comment